Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The second chapter

I have started to draft on how I want to travel through South of Argentina and Chile. I will start up again in early/mid January 2014, and have as a goal to travel all the way South to Ushuaia (the worlds most Southern city) along the coast, and back up to Patagonia along the Andes, to finish off in Santiago again.

I have already mapped a few stops at distinguished national parks, well-known cities, and famous most-see-landscapes! I hope to reach Bariloche towards the end of February/beginning of March the latest. It doesn´t give me a whole lot of time, although I don´t want to miss the late-summer season in Patagonia!

Let me know what you think, and please share some opinions on the preliminary itinerary!
Thanks!

3 comments:

kaichaplin said...

Hey man, slightly confused. I thought you were starting in Santiago?
Kai

kaichaplin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

jaja! I give you a hint Kai; "2nd chapter", elluding to the existence of a 1st part! (read previous post "A preliminary Route of the First Chapter") - Im happy to see that you follow my blog! XD Nos hablamos - abrazo