Friday, September 13, 2013

The First Chapter of my trip

I am just about to buy my motorcycle and finally commence my journey! I have talked with various Honda resells after trying to find one second-hand, and will hopefully be able to settle a deal by Monday/Tuesday!






I am looking to buy a Tornado 250cc; -->
and equip it with some extra accessories! 
(And hopefully not excessive amounts of luggage!)








I have looked over the route and adjusted certain details. I will aim to drive all the way up to Lima/Peru, through Bolivia, to meet a good friend to my family. He has invited me to take part of his expedition to study the fauna in the Peruvian jungle. After about two weeks in Lima, I will head back to Bolivia, and continue my journey South through Argentina to Mendoza. I will finally finish off the route in mid December in Santiago again.

Highlights noted are, thus far; Valparaiso, the Atacama desert, the salt flats, La Paz, and all the national parks on the way! (Please feel free to leave suggestions!)

Upon my return to Santiago in January 2014, I plan to head South to explore Southern Chile, la Patagonia, and the Southern parts of Argentina! 

 I will keep you all up-dated!

No comments: